- 2 pounds of raw shrimp
- 1 cup raw green bell peppers, raw zucchini, raw onion, raw carrots and red and yellow cherry tomatoes.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 fresh lemon (squeeze juice)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and pepper
- Sautee raw vegetables in coconut oil until tender. (3-5 minutes) stirring frequently. Do not cook the tomatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients and place them in a ziplock bag or container. Do not add the shrimp yet.
- Peel and wash shrimp.
- Place the cooked vegetables, shrimp, and marinade into ziplock bag or container. Mix all the ingredients well. Place in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Take the shrimp and vegetables out out the bag and arrange them on the grilling skewers. Pour remaining marinade on top before grilling.
- Grill on both sides until the shrimp are cooked all the way through.