My mission is simple - to help people get and stay healthy.
My philosophy, alongside my comprehensive overall wellness approach that encompasses both physical and emotional health, has a significant impact on lifestyle change, natural state of balance and mental clarity. As an experienced certified personal trainer, studio owner, qualified life coach, and weight loss specialist, I have spent many years promoting the positive behaviors that create change. A passionate health and fitness activist, I truly believe that many of us are sleeping when in reality, we all have the potential for greatness through the attainment of excellent health and the energy and vitality it brings.
- Transform your mind and your body will follow.
- Lose inches, lose weight, and tone up your body.
- My methods work, and results last.
- My Fit Camps are hard, fun and proven to work.
They are so easy to follow and anyone can do the workouts and meal plans.
- Monthly workout plan you can do anywhere in under 30 minutes a day.
- Five Week Meal Plan X's 4.
- Three Day Palate Cleanse. All of my cleansing techniques include food, yes food. I believe that in order to be successful at healthy eating, we must eliminate our food cravings first. I will teach you why it is important to cleanse your palate before starting the meal plan. You will not be buying any premixed drinks, pills, or shakes. Everything in the three day cleanse includes fat burning, whole organic foods and it's proven to work!
- Recipes and guide to meal prep.
- Learn what Macronutrients are and how to count them. Your purchase includes a detailed, step by step guide on how to calculate each macronutrient in order to reach your weight/fat loss goals.
- Bonus workouts, recipes, and tons of motivation!
- Four Seasons Fitness Program package is limited to online customers ONLY. Receive ALL four seasons, for the low price of only $65.00 per year. That averages to only $16.25 for each of the five week plans. This price includes 20 weeks of workouts, meal plans and recipes. After each of the five weeks has ended you will venture out on your own. Before you know it, the next season is approaching and I will be right here guiding you every step of the way!
What are the Four Seasons Fitness Programs?
Each phase of the program is broken down into 5 weeks at a time. Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. Total of 20 weeks of workouts, meal plans and recipes!
Many of us have a variety of fresh organic vegetables and fruits throughout certain times of the year. Yes, we are able to find the same foods during the off season months, however, they are highest in nutrients and minerals during this time.
Spring and fall:
Hardy and semi-hardy vegetables in early spring for spring harvests and again in late summer for fall harvests. These transplants should appear in your local garden centers at the right planting time.
- Brussels sprouts
- English peas
- Mustard greens
Semi-hardy vegetables will tolerate temperatures as low as 25 degrees and will grow into the early winter months.
- Cauli flower
- Chinese cabbage
- Irish potatoes
- Lettuce and gourmet salad greens
- Swiss chard
Summer is one of the best seasons for many of the following:
- Southern peas
- Summer squash
- Sweet potatoes
Most people who workout regularly, do so all year. Do things like a change in the seasons affect your workout schedule? Yes they do. Actually, the season changes can alter how motivated you are, where you workout and how often the thought of exercise enters your mind. If you use the season changes in sunlight and the environment to your advantage, you can positively change your exercise routine and refresh your workout.
Summer is obviously the brightest season, and it provides more hours of light to work out in the sunshine. Summer is definitely the time when you are most conscious about your body, and the least challenging time to get more accomplished.
During fall the summer heat fades, and the winter starts to affect your day. As mornings become colder and shorter, your body is less excited to get out and exercise.
Winter can easily be the most challenging season for people who actively work out. With the holidays and the increasingly cold weather, it can be a trial to stay fit and keep working out regularly.
Late winter often brings on Seasonal Affective Disorder, or SAD, which according to the US National Library of Medicine, "..can make some people experience a serious mood change". Having an established exercise routine and nutrition plan will help you maintain a balanced mood level.
"Spring Cleaning" applies to almost anything, even your workout routine. With the fresh burst of sunlight you can break out of the winter blues and start exercising outdoors again. As plant vegetation begins to wake up, so do you. Your body is used to the dark and cold dreary effects of winter. Spring can help reanimate your mind and body. The transition between winter and spring can also result in increased metabolisms. Studies show that Daylight Saving Time and seasonal change actually make us more active and likely to enjoy exercise more.
I design my programs with nutrition awareness, and the kinesiology of the body and how it works throughout the seasons of change. With each new season you will be able to purchase a brand new program based on available fresh organic foods and the bodies requirements for metabolic burn and fat loss.
Take advantage of this opportunity to make difference in how you look and more importantly how you feel!